Thursday, October 22, 2009

It's Been Forever!

I know I haven't done a book post in a long time, and I apologize! Since there hasn't been a lot of discussion or involvement when we read a book together, I'm just going to keep posting about the books I've read so people can eye them and decide if it's something they'll like.
So the past month or so I've been burying myself in "Percy Jackson and the Olympians" series by Rick Riordan. My advice? If you liked Harry Potter you will definitely like Percy Jackson. There are 5 books in the series, all of them an easy read. (I finished one in a day, reading two and three hours at a time between other responsibilities.) Percy is the son of the Greek god Poseidon and a mortal woman, and these are his adventures in saving the world. Riordan is very witty, and the books are definitely fun, so check them out!

No comments: